Troubleshooting - Sometimes you don't know where to look
It starts with complaints about poor application performance. Then suddenly the server can no longer see storage and out of nowhere back-up fails. Manufacturers and service partners search for the error in your systems, beginning a long search that involves many partners.
MEN@NET analyses faults promptly, drawing on expertise gained on hundreds of troubleshooting assignments. We deploy advanced professional tools that are otherwise only available to developers at manufacturers, thereby instantly providing a precise status notification of your error situation. A constructive analysis based on facts replaces tedious finger pointing.
- Our Troubleshooting Centre is available 24 hours a day, providing a point of contact if you experience faults with your SAN.
- Once the description has been logged, you receive a checklist from us requesting key parameters (type of fault, analyses performed so far and results, fabric parameters, etc).
- We arrange an appointment to visit your data centre and start our analysis in conjunction with your team.
- At the end of the investigation you receive a detailed report of our findings. This report contains all the information you need about the cause of the fault, as well as errors and anomalies that could have a negative impact in future.
Troubleshooting- and Support-Hotline: +49 451 50 40 520
You need a protocol analyzer
- No problem. Of course, we also sell all equipment that we use itself. Just contact us and let us advise you of our experts.